March 09, 2009

logo redesign

The new and much improved logo for NIPH (National Institute for Public Health):

It's a vast improvement over the old one, which I cannot find a trace of anywhere now to take a good photo of it (I'd burn all instances of it too if I were the director!):

This is the main building in the NIPH compound. I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to see that silly-looking smiley face logo whenever I walked into the office!

The German-Cambodian Technical Cooperation supported the NIPH since 1996 and now it's aiming for accreditation as a higher learning institution. It's a long process, so for now NIPH is seeking accreditation to national standards (these criteria not yet defined in Cambodia), then down the road (way down the road) is international accreditation.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.