September 24, 2009

and oh the places you'll go :-)

We've come a long way since my first stint in the sticks.

But after all these years my relationship with blogger.com grinds to a happy halt. This platform's served me well through all the rants and raves at internet cafes-- mostly rants, given the unhappy timing of whatever grid I happen to be writing in to black out whenever I am not saving my work.

So thanks to the web designers at House32 who indulged all my confalutin ideas, just to concede to their original suggestions, my own personal website is up and running. Yey!

All future nuggets of reflection will be posted to http://www.nabejero.net. See you there!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.